Sunday, May 31, 2009

May 31 Treasures of my heart...



If my heart treasures and fears the Lord, my heart will be pure and my words will help others find their way to Jesus Christ and everlasting life.


If my heart treasures the ordinances of God’s Law, my heart will be assured and my words will be righteous.


If my heart treasures God’s Word more than fine gold and sweet honey, my heart will be rich, full to overflowing and my words will be generous and gracious.


If my heart treasures the warnings and values them as commands from my Master, then my heart will be at peace, my words will sow blessings into the lives of others, and that will be my reward.


If my heart treasures God’s revelation of my sin and His chastisement, my heart will crave forgiveness and my words will be humble.

What will your words be today?



No comments:

Post a Comment