Friday, August 14, 2009

Christ Lives in Me



Gal 2:20 (NKJV) 20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

Christ Lives in Me!

Walking around this verse during the week created a "wow" that is comforting, humbling and a bit overwhelming. I love the idea of the nearness and closeness of Christ but feel the press of responsibility to live the kind of life that reflects His presence in me. A few thoughts on what Christ brings to my life:
L - He loves me
I - He gives me insight through His Words
V - He give me the victory
E - He gives me eternal life
S - He gives me security

Those things just scratch the surface of describing the blessings that come from His presence in our hearts. I am praying for a match between His life and mine. What do you want from Him? As always thanks for listening. Be blessed. Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment