Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Invitation - Back again!!

For the second time around I will be using John MacArthur's book -The Heart of the Bible - Explore the Power of Key Bible Passages. My copy of the book was given to me by Virginia Winters, a co-worker of mine. We studied this book together for a time and it was a powerful and delightful study. It encourages you to study and memorize one Bible verse weekly surrounding 10 themes.
This time I am extending an invitation to anyone who would like to join this journey. It will take about a year. You are welcome to join in at any time and participate as much or as little as you like. I will be posting one verse each week from MacArthur's list with a brief comment or prayer of my own. Guest posters are welcome and comments are encouraged.


If you like you can receive an email each time a new post or comments are added. Otherwise just check in when you think about it. Pray for me and everyone who will choose to participate in any way. As always, thanks for listening. Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment